The field of Ayurveda is growing in its fastest run and is also taking its shape in this competent and modern society. After being neglected for years this ancient science of life is flourishing and gaining its beauty with its full potential and meeting the demands of the era.
Honestly speaking this is the wonderful golden era of growth of Ayurveda. Nowadays it has been adopted all over the world and also praised for its unique technique of diagnosis and management of the so called un-treatable and also many unnamed diseases.
SRC Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was established with the intention to serve Ayurveda with its full dedication to create professionals in the field of Ayurveda who could lead this science towards its greatness and dignity. I welcome you to SRC Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital dedicated primarily for your future and to nourish your feeling of doing the best and to be called as Ratna in the field of Ayurveda.
- Availability of well-equipped 14 Departments as per N.C.I.S.M.norms.
- All teaching staff possesses PG Degree in concern subjects.
- Facilities like Digital Libraries, Wifi internet connection will be available .
- Well-equipped separate Central Library and study Room is available.
- Quality education of both Ayurrvedic & Allopathic systems is available.
- Sophisticated separate Hostel facilities for Boys and Girls.
- Production of good quality Ayurvedic medicines from Ayurved Pharmacy.
- Proper Guidance to back word class, OBC and EBC students for getting scholarship.
- Rendering personal attention and guidance to each student, organizing of students, parents and teachers meet on regular basis to improve the overall performance of the students.
- NSS and Cultural activities to enhance the personality of the students.
- Sports Activities: Some of the college students achieved medals in University and State level sport competitions.
- Hygienic canteen facility in the college campus.
- Various Govt.Programmes and health Camps are organized on regular intervals in the hospital.
- Both Ayurvedic and allopathic Treatments are available in the hospital.
- Hospital has General Wards, Semi-Special and Special Rooms for patients.
- Well-equipped hospital with 100 Beds.
- Well-equipped Pathology, Laboratory .