About SRC Ayurved College, Chikhali
Lt. Sunil Ramshingji Chunawale Ayurved College, Buldana was established in 2000. The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik. The institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, inexhaustible resources for medical and allied research and provides credible patient care. The institute purpose is to bring together in one place, educational facilities of the highest order for the training of self sufficient personnel in all important branches of health activity.
The college is one of the best Ayurved College in Buldana with good customer service. The institute strives to offer a wide range of comprehensive courses that will enlighten the students about the various ancient aspects of Ayurved. The institute offers Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Chemistry, Physics and Biology are eligible for this course.
The Institute is well equipped with all modern facility. The college has well equipped, airy and spacious class rooms with all modern facilities. The institute has well maintained library with wide range of books collection and journals. A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Lt. Sunil Ramshingji Chunawale Ayurved College, Buldana in its various departments.
Our Vision, Mission & Objectives
“To make the institution centre of academic excellence through appropriate, innovative and need based patterns of teaching and learning which are Student Centered, Problem Based & Community Oriented, so as to set high parameters of quality of higher health education of Global standards with specific focus on rural population.”
“In the pursuit of vision to provide high quality educational facilities in Ayurveda by developing programs that provide continuous quality improvement and enable provision of state of the art patient care.”
• To Impart Quality Professional Training in Ayurveda.
1. To provide opportunities to “Facilitate Collaboration” and networking with National and International Institutes.
2. To Motivate and assist people to adopt and maintain healthy Lifestyle
3. To Liberate Men & mankind from Restraint of ignorance.
4. To promote Research in the field of Ayurveda
5. To contribute to ‘National Health Programmes’ emphasizing the role of ‘Indian System of Medicine (ISM)’
6. To Prioritize Standardization and Authentication of Traditional and Ayurvedic Formulations.